I'm not sure about you, but gold has been my go-to jewelry vibe for a minute now.
I love a mixed metal look, but there's something about layering on all the gold that just feels like true 90's GLAM to me!
(and per usual... with hair and with jewelry... the more layers the better!)
BTW this "no makeup" look is brought to you by a host of products, so let's go over the list, girl:
- Urban Skin Rx: I use these glycolic cleansing pads in the morning & at night! Great for skin glow.
- NARS: I tap 1 fingertip of the Soft Matte Concealer under each eye for a "fresh awake" look.
- Benefit Cosmetics: This brow pencil is a daily use item FOR SURE! Love the duo brush on the opposite end!
- Urban Decay: A fine eyeliner tip is great for pulling off a "natural" look.
- Climax Extreme Mascara... just take my word for it. This is my everyday mascara for a reason!